new future rover driver

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kristian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

new future rover driver

Post by kristian » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:35 am

hi everyone,

my name is kristian, i live in the netherlands.

my dad owned 2 rovers in the past, the first one was an 820 sedan (the one drawn with a ruler) on which everything that could stop working actually stopped working. he hated that but liked the rover so much he then bought a newer model 820si.

that one was a lot better and it was the first car i ever drove (i was 15 and my dad was too drunk to drive).

i have owned many cars since i got my license, mostly german cars. after my last car got damaged by some crazy driver i now have to buy something else.

i looked at lots of cars i like, XJ40 bmw 7 series, mercedes, lexus, mazda 929 but they all have issues i dont like.

and suddenly i knew i forgot one car, the rover 800 series.

at the moment i am looking at a 827 coupe... hoping i can get it for the price i had in mind.

this forum has been very helpfull for me and i like how the people here are so enthusiastic about their cars

kind regards, kristian

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: new future rover driver

Post by Richard Moss » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Welcome to the forum Kristian.
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: new future rover driver

Post by SJG » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Welcome to the forum
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997