Hello from North Hertfordshire

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
urbanviking
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from North Hertfordshire

Post by urbanviking » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Evenin all,
I'm not as yet an 800 owner but hope to rectify that situation soonish. However I do have a 71 P6 2000SC and a 620ti, I have had a number of SD1's of varying flavours in the recent past too but as of today my last SD1 has gone to pastures greener.

I will be looking for a mk1 827 Sterling but I am also open to a mk2 so if you don't mind the newbie questions I will be picking your collective brains to help me find my 827 of choice.

Anyway look forward to chatting to you all,

Cheers.

Jon :D
72 Rover 2000SC
91 Rover 827 Vitesse Auto
Too many motorcycles
www.digitaldisarray.co.uk

SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from North Hertfordshire

Post by SJG » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:44 am

Welcome to the site Jon, and good luck finding your new car
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:13 am

Howdy Jon,

There are still a fair number of earlier Mark 1 cars about if you look. Obvious places to look such as eBay are a waste of time. If you don't mind LHD, try the continent - there are dozens there for sale, often in rust free condition. Italy and France would be my first choices.

Bonne chance.

Brad
No longer an 800 owner!

MG Mal
Rover Guru

Post by MG Mal » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:50 am

They let you in then Jonny ! ;)

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Post by Richard Moss » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Welcome to the forum
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT