800 Series Owners Handbook (available here)

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
khehla
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

800 Series Owners Handbook (available here)

Post by khehla » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Gentlemen, RE:- ROVER 800 Series Owner / Driver Handbook

Hi, I am one of the newer members, proudly getting my hands on a 1998 825 Sterling before Christmas.
Unfortunately, the car has to live outside, so I can only look at the heaps of work I need to do !! But have done a few hundred very enjoyable miles.
After locking myself in, and out, of the car. The passenger door nearly wiping out a pedestrian and a few other more comic moments I realised that I needed to read some instructions URGENTLY.
So, I hunted all over for days, and eventually found a Drivers Manual relative to my 1998 Car.
I had to buy it (over £5.00 !!) from some shark site called scriBD (?)
However, I live on the principal that if I need something desperately, then maybe someone else does too. So I am selling it on eBay to maybe get my money back, but for my fellow members here, it is free on my image storage site, together with other odds & sods I collected along the way;
It is free for your personal use only please:
http://pics.ajj-hq.net/?page_id=603
If the link doesn’t work copy & paste in to your browser.
Best Regards To All,
Adrian Jarvis

xpuffin
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 800 Series Owners Handbook (available here)

Post by xpuffin » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:40 am

Hi Adrian

I'm not too far from you in Rotherwick.
I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours sometime.
10 Rover 800's now and counting.
2x Mk1 827 Vitesse Fastbacks
3x 825 Coupe
Mk1 827 Sterling Saloon
825 Sterling Saloon
825 Sterling Fastback
820 Vitesse Coupe
820 O Series Mk1 Fastback.

vito
Rover Guru

Re: 800 Series Owners Handbook (available here)

Post by vito » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:48 am

Thanks for your generousity Adrian, you should put some pictures up, then we can all look at the heaps of work you have to do ........ :D

Welcome to the forum.
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.