Front Grille for the 800 Turbo coupe wanted

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Front Grille for the 800 Turbo coupe wanted

Post by Dean » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi all, it's been ages since i've been on the website, just spent a year down the Falkland Islands so i've been out of touch a tad......
what i'm after is the front Grille for my 800 coupe....the one i have has one of the spindles broken and it takes the shine off an otherwise lovely motor which i'm slowly bringing back to life
Any ideas where i can get one, or if anyone as a good conditon one for sale?
cheers guys

Dean

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable