peterborough bl /bmc show 2nd august

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ianintheshed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

peterborough bl /bmc show 2nd august

Post by ianintheshed » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:55 pm

hi I am new member ianintheshed 825 sterling coupe , 75 cdti contempery tourer and mg ztt v6 tourer after 12 months of ownership and much suspension woyou couldrk have just put the coupe on the road what a great driving car much better build quality than the 75,s .is there a 800 stand at the forthcoming Peterborough show as I would like to attend was there 2 years ago but unable to get around as I was waiting for 2 new hips now fitted . can I turn up on the day or is there a pre book system if can you let me know it would be appreciated looking forward to a good day.....many thanks....

SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: peterborough bl /bmc show 2nd august

Post by SJG » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Welcome to the forum, not sure about the show however.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Welcome aboard Ian!

There is indeed a club stand, on the booking form you need to put "Rover 800".

More details can be found here :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11739&start=60

Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

vito
Rover Guru

Post by vito » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi Ian and welcome, we will have a ''''''''' club '''''''''' stand there on the day,as we have had for the last few years, just mention rover 800 group at check in and they'll direct you to the location usually at the top end of the field near the autojumble.

Be great if a few other 'enthusiasts' could make it in addition to the regular die-hards.
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.