Can you end my quest?

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vicky payne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can you end my quest?

Post by vicky payne » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello,
I'm amazed to find so many enthusiasts of old Rovers....I spent most of my childhood in the back of one and always imagined I'd own one...until....wel, you know how it went down. Anyway, it is those childhood trips which drive my quest...Dad had a Sterling....it came with a tape of boring technical stuff on one side and music on the other. The theme still plays in my head, but alas only there as I no longer have the tape. I've seen it mentioned on this forum so....can anyone help me find the music and put me out of my misery?
VP

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: Can you end my quest?

Post by Richard Moss » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 am

Hi Vicky, welcome to the forum. I don't have any such tape but we have one or two members here who have loads of this stuff and i'm sure that someone will have a copy that they can copy.

In the meantime, if you want to buy a Rover 800 we have one or two people on here selling at the moment!
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lord Sterling » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 pm

PM Sent.

vicky payne

Post by vicky payne » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Sadly I need a more sensible vehicle these days; due to having 3 springers I own a van! But I did love those Rovers.........maybe one day?!

rovercoup
Rover Guru

Post by rovercoup » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

i listen to my rick astley tape in mine!! :oops:
it's like the film christine but in a 800 in the ninetys, just wish she could repair herself :lol:

"never going to give you up"
Rover 827 Vitesse Fastback Man Mk1 89
Rover 827 Sterling saloon Auto 90
Rover 820 Fastback 2.0 MPi Auto 90
Rover 820 Coupe sport 94
Rover 827 Sterling Saloon 95 auto
Rover 820 Vitesse Fastback 98
Rover 25 2.0TD 01
MGTF 135 02
Rover 45 1.6 SE 05