Pair of side repeater bulb holders needed please!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Pair of side repeater bulb holders needed please!

Post by scoobyh123 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi All,

as the subject line really, need a pair of side repeater bulb holders with a bit of wire left on please. Just upgraded the car to clear ones as i have a use for the old orange ones and the new ones only had the lenses and amber bulbs. D'oh!
Most ARG bulb holders fit, from the humble Mini through Metro, 2/400 series, 25/45, Range Rover etc as long as they came from the square side reapters or will fit the square ones they should do the job.

Anything considered, can do Paypal, bank transfer, cheque or postal order for payment but no silly prices please! If i wanted to pay silly prices i'd try Rimmers lol!

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

MikeMedford
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pair of side repeater bulb holders needed please!

Post by MikeMedford » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:43 pm

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Pair of side repeater bulb holders needed please!

Post by scoobyh123 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Thanks Med, i'll drop him a PM sometime soon. Life is hectic for me just now, so not sure when. I didn't see your post before posting mine, just noticed they are spookily similar! Ignoring the fact they are both for the same item of course!
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable