WANTED: Fastback parcel shelf in grey

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dickie524
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WANTED: Fastback parcel shelf in grey

Post by Dickie524 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:12 pm

As above really - annoyingly, i have lost my almost perfect one!

I have had the rear seats down for the last couple of weeks as I have been lugging stuff here there and everywhere for the last week or two - and at some point, I reckon I must have put it down and driven off without it. Very frustrating. Anyway, a check of the most likely places has failed to turn it up - so I'm after a good condition replacement if anyone has one kicking bout at all please!

Many thanks, RIch
Richard
(1997 820Si / LPG)

Chatterbox_Trish
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WANTED: Fastback parcel shelf in grey

Post by Chatterbox_Trish » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:48 am

hi Richard just seen your add for a parcel shelf im sure I have amonst many other things you you might require for replaceing in your car as I have the 820 vitesse fastback turbo reg r so if you are still looking contact me back seeing your not that far away from me as im in Sutton in ashfield and come and have a look you never know what you might find trish

Chatterbox_Trish

Post by Chatterbox_Trish » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 am

Dickie524 wrote:As above really - annoyingly, i have lost my almost perfect one!

I have had the rear seats down for the last couple of weeks as I have been lugging stuff here there and everywhere for the last week or two - and at some point, I reckon I must have put it down and driven off without it. Very frustrating. Anyway, a check of the most likely places has failed to turn it up - so I'm after a good condition replacement if anyone has one kicking bout at all please!

Many thanks, RIch
Richard are you still looking for the parcel self as I haveard nothing from you since I texted you on here trish

Chatterbox_Trish

Post by Chatterbox_Trish » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:52 am

are you still looking for a grey parcel shelf as I said before I have one but you never replied it is in good condition too let me know if you still want this please trish

Dickie524
Regular Visitor

Post by Dickie524 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Hi there Trish - just noticed I still haven't replied to this when I was looking through some other posts - haven't been on the forum much for a long while.

As it happens, I'm not in the market for one any longer as mine turned up, against all the odds - howevre if you need to shift it on I will gladly have it off you as a spare, they don't take up much room and I can move it on if anyone else wants it at any stage.

AS it happens I've just emailed you regarding some other bits so details are in my private mail - and sorry for not replying to this sooner, I would have but once I got sorted for a shelf I forgot to update my post saying as much!
Richard
(1997 820Si / LPG)