Rear mudflaps and silver quadrant

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fastback
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rear mudflaps and silver quadrant

Post by Fastback » Fri May 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Does anybody have any genuine Rover 800 rear mud flaps available to sell me, please? Actually only need the one O/S, it disappeared during the refurb of a replacement rear bumper after somebody crashed into the back of my car in a (parallel) parking space :cry: . Spilt coffee on himself and stood on the accelerator :x ! In fairness, he was very apologetic and stumped up the cash but it was the hassle of finding a bumper (before I knew Brad was chain sawing some up :shock: ) and all the rest of it. Very few now "oop int' north".

Still looking for some silver quadrant strip to go in the front bumper as well after that was replaced. I know you can get flat stuff but it doesn't look right. Any ideas folks?

Thanks
Mark
'99 Sterling KV6 Fastback :D
'96 Vitesse Lux Fastback, rolling resto :?
'96 825 SLi Fastback, just waiting. :|
Previous:- 'J' 820Si Fastback, part Tickford
MG Maestro 2.0i (I loved that car, I did)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable