Centre console wood veneer

Moderators: guru, SJG

Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Centre console wood veneer

Post by Nuts4my827 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:57 am

Thought you had late door cards. The fact they had the logo was the reason I didnt have them for John's car. Wanted to retain some perioid originality in the car. Saying that, i did end up fitting brand new leather inserts to the door cards for him :)
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Centre console wood veneer

Post by scoobyh123 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:02 am

I've got a set of late door cards to fit in the Sterling Phil, the ones currently in there are the early type. The wood has gone milky on them, part of the reason i'm changing to the later type. I'd forgotten the set of door cards in the garage from a late 825Si had good wood on which is the set i've offered to Henrik, especially as they have the gold stripe and "ROVER" logo which is what he's after.

When i'm able to upload photos again (my PC has died so using the laptop and it's way too slow to upload photos!) i'll get some pics of the original door cards in the Sterling for you. :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable