Front and rear suspension and sub frames

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
n1tr0_9
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Front and rear suspension and sub frames

Post by n1tr0_9 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:18 am

I want to rebuild the suspension on my mk1 827. Ideally I would like to build up complete axles and the fit in one go. So I am looking for a good second hand set that I can strip, paint, rebush and then refit. Anyone got anything? And would also like to upgrade to later vitesse sport spec if possible or just antiroll bars.

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Front and rear suspension and sub frames

Post by scoobyh123 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:30 pm

I've got most of the front end set up James including a rack. The bushes are Polybush i think but need replacing, as far as i can tell the rest is in reasonably good condition. There's an anti-roll bar there, think it's the 23mm rather than 25mm version but the bushes are ok and will still give an improvement over the 19mm that i suspect you've already got.

If you're interested, i'll get some photos.

Back end i have very little left but if you have the front end we should be able to find some back end bits after.

Drop me a PM if you're interested. :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable