Original Rover radio/stereo

Moderators: guru, SJG

Manalishi
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Original Rover radio/stereo

Post by Manalishi » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:14 pm

scoobyh123 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:56 pm
Funnily enough, no - i haven't got one of those in its original packing sadly. What i've got in the original packaging is a DIN to ISO adaptor for the aerial/radio so the original aerial lead can plug into it then it can plug onto the radio.

I haven't dug the CD-changers out yet but if you're interested i will. :wink: :D
Haha, I was certain you would hold that CD-changer just under my nose to sniff it. :D

No, no problem with the adaptor, I can find one over here. Thanks anyway!

To be honest I'm not sure about the changer just now. I'm pretty low on cash at the moment, but I have the lead for it and maybe I might ask for it later on?
Henrik
Rover 820 Vitesse Coupe 180bhp -93 (Italy)
Rover 827 Vitesse manual (non cat) -89 (Spain)
Lexus GS450h -13
Austin Seven Special -36
Gone:
Rover 820 ti -95
Rover 216 DOHC coupe -93
Rover 620 ti -98

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Original Rover radio/stereo

Post by scoobyh123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Well they're all there, just need re-testing (tested before putting away for stock but you can never be too carfeul)and i can pack one up, weigh it and give you an idea on posting to Sweden whenever you're ready.

Daresay i can conveniently tape the aerial adaptor to it as well. :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable