breaking Rover 820si late model

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dollysprint
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

breaking Rover 820si late model

Post by dollysprint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:23 pm

I'm breaking a late 820, its actually a customers car that he no longer needs and I've bought the engine and gearbox to convert my 820 auto to manual. So everything else is available, its HNA, british racing green paint code and all panels except dvr's front wing and front bumper are worth having, Interior is cream and green piped velour. It wont be here long and anything big will be pick up only from the forest of dean, glos. Prices are whatever he says they are, like I say its not my car. Please dont ask me to put things by for later pick up, when the shell goes so does everything else that hasn't been sold, I simply dont have the room, my workshop is bulging now. Just in case you're wondering the sills are rotten and the front screen has multiple stone chips.

The engine that comes out of my Coupe will be available but it does have a helicoil on number 3 plug, other than that its sound, the auto box is rattling so useless.

I'm also on the lookout for a cream coupe interior with blue piping if anyone can help with that.

Thank you
Dave
1988 Sterling saloon 2.7 Auto Pulsar over gunmetal
1990 Sterling Saloon 2.7 Auto black over storm
1993 Coupe 2.7 auto white gold 1
2005 Ford Transit 2.4 lwb, Club van
2007 Jaguar X Type 2.2 manual Estate

stanker
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: breaking Rover 820si late model

Post by stanker » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi Dave

I've got a british racing green saloon, HNA, is the bonnet any good?

Regards

Ian

dollysprint
Rover Guru

Post by dollysprint » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:55 am

Hi Ian, think its a good one, grill has been sold tho.

Dave

stanker
Regular Visitor

Post by stanker » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 am

Hi Dave

Can you check the boot and the two panels under the rear lights, door cards and window switches please.

Regards

Ian

dollysprint
Rover Guru

Post by dollysprint » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:47 pm

away for a couple of days so check when I get back, but I know the boot has rust under the number plate, apart form that its good, as are panels under rear lamps. door panels and switches are already sold I'm afraid.

Dave

stanker
Regular Visitor

Post by stanker » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks Dave

Can you save the outside trim when you're removing the door cards, I'm also after the rear seat release clips, two of mine have broken.

Ian

claudio

Post by claudio » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:20 am

Hello, do you have the rear bumper?
dollysprint wrote:I'm breaking a late 820, its actually a customers car that he no longer needs and I've bought the engine and gearbox to convert my 820 auto to manual. So everything else is available, its HNA, british racing green paint code and all panels except dvr's front wing and front bumper are worth having, Interior is cream and green piped velour. It wont be here long and anything big will be pick up only from the forest of dean, glos. Prices are whatever he says they are, like I say its not my car. Please dont ask me to put things by for later pick up, when the shell goes so does everything else that hasn't been sold, I simply dont have the room, my workshop is bulging now. Just in case you're wondering the sills are rotten and the front screen has multiple stone chips.

The engine that comes out of my Coupe will be available but it does have a helicoil on number 3 plug, other than that its sound, the auto box is rattling so useless.

I'm also on the lookout for a cream coupe interior with blue piping if anyone can help with that.

Thank you
Dave