Door handles, fuel release, wiper motor and badges for sale

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3pinplug
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Door handles, fuel release, wiper motor and badges for sale

Post by 3pinplug » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi all
Few bits for sale, all parts fully working as taken from my own vehicle which was a 1999 Rover 800i Fastback pm me if you want anything.
Regards
Mark
Full set of exterior Door Handles for sale individually
Drivers door includes lock and matching key - £15 + postage
The others are £10 each + postage

Fuel flap release mechanism with manual release chord
£10+ postage

Rear Rover badge and 800 badge
Both pins ok on the rover badge and the 800 was stuck on.
£5 + postage

Rear wiper motor
£15 + postage

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Door handles, fuel release, wiper motor and badges for s

Post by scoobyh123 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Hi Mark,

hope all is good with you?

Bit of a long shot this one as you've not listed it but it's not one of the more common bits to go. Have you by any chance got item 2 in this :

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID005020

Just in case i've got the item number wrong, the part number is YBX10014, ignition switch and harness.

On another subject, i know of a 75 that is likely to be broken for spares if there's anything you need for yours? It's a 1.8 manual but has quite a nice set of alloys and is in reasonably good condition. Pretty sure it's silver which i think yours is so body parts might be handy?
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

3pinplug
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 3pinplug » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi Dave
Yes keeping well. I cant seem to open link on my mobile will have a look this evenng on the laptop. Thanks for the offer on the 75 one of the twin number plate lamps offside one is didgey on mine, if he has the holder assy going cheap would be intetested not sure if you can get thenm iut individually?

Also can you repost link to your tool shop i couldnt get the ladt one to ppen , hows the shop going?
Regards
Mark

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:48 pm

I'll ask him about the number plate lamp for you - if they don't come out individually do you have any objection to having both if the price is ok?

Sadly the tool shop is long gone, ebay screwed me over well and truly with the sellers fees - long story best told elsewhere! If you PM me with what you're after i'll see what i can find for you as i still have the account with the wholesaler.
Cheers,
Dave

'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate

3pinplug
Regular Visitor

Post by 3pinplug » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:34 am

Hi Dave
Yes will take both if not silly money, would prefer pic if poss so i can check 1.8 and V6 are the same. Ununfortunately i havent got that bit if u get really stuck and they still there, there are a cuple of 800 in some breakers near me.Shame about the shop wasnt after anythingvin particular at miment was going to just have a look as couldnt get previpus link to work.
Regards
Mark

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:16 pm

PM sent! :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate

3pinplug
Regular Visitor

Post by 3pinplug » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Driver door handle and key now sold!

***Remaining three still available****

3pinplug
Regular Visitor

Post by 3pinplug » Sun May 03, 2015 1:31 pm

And badges and fuel filling flap release mechanism