Vitesse alloy wheels

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trev boy
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vitesse alloy wheels

Post by Trev boy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:35 pm

I was hoping second time round someone might have a set of 5 spoke dogleg blade alloys for a mk1 vitesse for sale
Or if someone would like to swap with money on top for the vitesse lattice alloys

soundrediscover
Regular Visitor

Re: Vitesse alloy wheels

Post by soundrediscover » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:19 pm

I have 4 x 16" 6 spoke alloys with good tyres which I would be happy to see go to a good home
I am also happy to swap with cash adjustment (my way :) ) which I think you were indicating as that would suit my 'project coupe' exit strategy.....
Rock On!

Ian

Trev boy
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Trev boy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Dam.i was getting excited then,thanks for the offer but I'm after the 5 spokes that were on the mk1 vitesse

Trev boy
Regular Visitor

Post by Trev boy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:20 pm

I've been thinking about your alloys you offered me.if you would like to swap with cash your way I'd be up for it.ive given up on finding the wheels I want.but where do you live and would 60 on top be good for you

soundrediscover
Regular Visitor

Post by soundrediscover » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Leicestershire LE16 - I have sent you a PM
Rock On!

Ian