For sale. K&N panel filter for 820 turbo.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
traineefarmer
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

For sale. K&N panel filter for 820 turbo.

Post by traineefarmer » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Well I guess the thread title covers it. :lol:

As fitted to my car when I bought it, I've now replaced it with a standard filter to quieten the induction noise. I seriously doubt the performance claims that K&N make for their products, but there is the advantage of the "filter for life" concept if you can be bothered with the cleaning and re-oiling.

It's in excellent condition, fits straight into your existing filter box with no modification and the increased induction roar makes you sound like you've got more BHP even though I seriously doubt you have.

Rimmers are currently selling these for £36.50 plus the p&p. You can have this one for £15 posted in the UK. If an overseas member is interested, I'll just have to check postage costs and maybe add a little on if necessary.

Any interest?
Tom.

'97 Vitesse Coupe
'03 XC90 D5

SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: For sale. K&N panel filter for 820 turbo.

Post by SJG » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:54 am

Tom, I would be interested in this please. I will send you a pm.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

traineefarmer
Rover Guru

Post by traineefarmer » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:31 pm

PM Sent.
Tom.

'97 Vitesse Coupe
'03 XC90 D5

traineefarmer
Rover Guru

Post by traineefarmer » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Now sold.
Tom.

'97 Vitesse Coupe
'03 XC90 D5

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 am

Arrived safely, chewed up by the new puppy, dispatched to the bin, oh well. Thanks Tom
Simon

traineefarmer
Rover Guru

Post by traineefarmer » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:47 pm

OH NO! I hope it wasn't the fault of my packaging!!
Tom.

'97 Vitesse Coupe
'03 XC90 D5

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:18 pm

traineefarmer wrote:OH NO! I hope it wasn't the fault of my packaging!!
No the dogs fault Tom. Live and learn a letter box cage is now on order!
Simon