The Vitesse is soon for sale

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
papa-rich4.0
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Vitesse is soon for sale

Post by papa-rich4.0 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Hi all.

Just a quick post as i am starting to realise that even though having two cars is fun, i don't think i can keep the Vitesse as happy as it should be as i have to park it on the road and dont really have anywhere to work on it. It has done 145,000 miles (i have done 20,000 in it) and has wear and tear as you would expect. Still a great drive and i still use it a couple times a week and looks lovely in Caribbean blue when cleaned up. Currently has MOT until 10/9/2016 and had a lot of minor advisories on the last one so may need some work although i may book it in for an MOT soon. Has a big hole in the exhaust, worn drivers seat and various minor scratches and car park dings.

Full service history from new, cobra alarm and loads of receipts. I'm not sure of value as ive not been keeping up to date recently but if anyone local wants to have a look thats fine (i'm in Paignton). I will get some photos up soon and more description and answer any questions.

To be honest i don't want to sell it and will buy it back if my circumstances change. Just got back from America and jetlagged so apologies if this doesnt make sense or is useless! Just getting an idea if anyone would be interested really

Rich

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: The Vitesse is soon for sale

Post by scoobyh123 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Some more details and/or pics would be very helpful Rich - as far as i know there's only a few members in the west country so not a "target rich environment" for potential buyers but there was a post on another thread the other day about someone wanting a Vitesse - think they're after a Mk1 827 Vitesse though.
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

papa-rich4.0
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by papa-rich4.0 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 am

Cheers Dave,

Yeah definitely need to get pics up and all the details. Thinking ebay may be the best option. Will get more details up later when I have any idea of what time it is.

Rich

midnite
Rover Guru

Post by midnite » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:49 pm

whats happening then rich with the vitesse.
fleet now includes
89 827 sterling auto saloon grey dead and gone
90 827 sli auto saloon pulsar silver
91 820 i special edition flaming hell red
99 820 vitesse turbo sport manual nightfire rust sold to a better owner than i

Cookster

Post by Cookster » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:58 pm

My son spotted it on eBay yesterday, tried to get me interested, but no going back for me I'm afraid (especially since it is in Devon!). £550 and a long MOT, got to be a bargain!