Free Donation Two Headed Rover 827 (89 Vitesse +88 Si)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Free Donation Two Headed Rover 827 (89 Vitesse +88 Si)

Post by Nuts4my827 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Yasu has done a really good job on it. Apparently the engine in the Grey interior is better than the Blue. We used that to move it. It sounds SOOO good with just the small centre box & side exit exhaust.
1st time I've seen a Mk1 large VCM light up and work. Does loom good :)
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.

epic1400cs
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Free Donation Two Headed Rover 827 (89 Vitesse +88 Si)

Post by epic1400cs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Thank you Andy for up loading the picture, I am very glad to see the bonkers is sitting peacefully!
The Si motor (blue interior) was fine till the last minutes but just before the transporter arrived unfortunately it decided not to start!
It might be igniter (it had the issue before)
Lucky it has two engines!

Phil, thank you very much for coming over at very short notice and drove the other side when loading.
You made my day!