Gold 827 SLi Saloon with Leather

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gold 827 SLi Saloon with Leather

Post by Nuts4my827 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Points here

Couple of people interested in a couple of things.

Unripped Leather
Smoked and normal lights
New Auto box sensors, with no errors reported.
Anything else, ask away.

REALLY need the car to be gone ASAP as it is blocking the Coupé in the garage.

Offers?

Would like to keep the 16" prestige's for the Coupé (Original Wheels am all) but would let go if [Leslie Crowther] The Price is Right[/Leslie Crowther]

If you want pix, let me know.

Cheers. Phil B[/url]

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable