99 Vitesse in Nightfire - £749

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheVDM
Regular Visitor

99 Vitesse in Nightfire - £749

Post by TheVDM » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Just asked the other half and it's beyond my Christmas limit so thought I'd share it here.

On autotrader is a pretty stunning looking 5 door Vitesse for £750.

Would have to take a close look but it appears to be in very good condition, some faded wood around the dash, but it doesn't appear to have lifted, arches that look pretty good (after repairs), the 16" alloys don't appear to have had a hard life and imo the best colour ever mixed.

If the other half said yes to getting the credit card out I'd be on my way to view it as soon as they'd let me.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Truly missing the Viking ship.
Jim
Jim Valentine

1999 Jaguar S-Type V6 SE (want to swap for an 800)
My old 800.

SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 99 Vitesse in Nightfire - £749

Post by SJG » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Looks nice, good to see you back on the forum Jim.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

TheVDM
Regular Visitor

Re: 99 Vitesse in Nightfire - £749

Post by TheVDM » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Hello Simon,

It's a shame I haven't appeared with a new thread in the 'My cars' section. I should try and drop in a little more often, one day I will join in with another 800 on the drive. I suppose I know deep down health still isn't at a point where I can keep up with restoration, the service kit is still in the boot of the Honda a month on. I've been working on smaller projects such as designing 3d printers and CNC routers along with blowing my mind working on electronics and uni work.
Jim Valentine

1999 Jaguar S-Type V6 SE (want to swap for an 800)
My old 800.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable