Couple of phones and a PC graphics card

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MikeMedford
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Couple of phones and a PC graphics card

Post by MikeMedford » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Having a bit of a clearout, thought I'd see if any interest here before I chuck them on ebay on weekend.

Phones:

Nokia E71

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e71-2425.php

In steel grey.

Also should have all the original accesories including leather case, wired headset, usb cable and charger.

Think current micro sd is a 2gb however I should have a 4gb one I can include which would allow pre loading of complete uk maps for the sat nav, sat nav on the nokia is completely free and that includes map updates (ovi maps).

Condition of phone is very good, only mark worth mentioning is what is best described as a smudge on the screen caused by phone rubbing against jeans whilst in my pocket, however it's not that noticeable and does not impair the screen at all.

Phone is also unlocked to any network.

Looking for £65 including RMSD postage. [Sold Pending Payment]

-------------------------------------------------------

Obviously can knock a few quid off if anyone is local enough to collect, preferred payment is BACS transfer however will accept paypal as long as all fees covered.

Photos available on request, either post here or via PM.

PS: I do have alot of other random bits of PC hardware I'll be clearing out soon, mainly CPU's and DDR1 memory including Socket 939 Athlon 64 CPU's (3500, 3700 and a X2 4200), also older Socket A stuff.

Also will be building a complete base unit consisting of:

Intel Core 2 Duo E4300
2x1gb OCZ Platinum DDR2
Gigabyte 965p-DS4
256mb Club 3D 7900GTX
80gb SATA HDD
DVD-RW
El cheapo case + What ever PSU I have laid around at arms reach :lol:

If of any interest also PM me and I can have a rummage, also have motherboards for various sockets which need testing but as I cant be bothered they will likely be sold for spares and repairs instead (were working before being stored away!).

SOLD:

Sony Ericsson X10i

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_x ... 0-2964.php

In sensuous black.

Boxed, should have all the accessories including the wired headset, soft pouch, 8gb micro sd, usb data cable and charger, additional to this it will also come with a car mount (so can be used as a sat nav), car charger and a leather flip case.

Phone is running latest android firmware available (2.3) and is unlocked to any network.

Phone has some minor marks around the edges but apart from that in very good condition.

Looking for £130 including RMSD postage.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sony Ericsson w880i

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w880-1838.php

In black front and orange rear.

Pretty much unused, bought it as a spare for my PAYG chip when I took out a contract (to catch any calls from people who didn't have new number).

As with the other phones I should have the headset, usb cable and charger and I think it has a 1gb m2 card.

Phone has a small dent at bottom of the case (is an aluminium front) this is however on the removeable bit where network name is usually displayed so could be sorted if bothered.

Phone is locked to Orange network but should be easily unlocked.

Looking for £25 including RMSD postage.

-------------------------------------------------------

Asus 768mb Direct CU GTX460

http://uk.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NVIDI ... 2DI768MD5/

Selling as I have upgraded, great card however and if money wasn't so tight I'd keep it as a spare but alas it is.

Runs really cool, in fact the coldest card I've owned with a standard cooler and it's fairly quiet as well (also uses very little power compared to most cards of this calibre).

Looking for £80 including RMSD postage.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable