Seventh in a Row

Non-Rover chat and tech stuff

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheOldMan
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seventh in a Row

Post by TheOldMan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 pm

The S-Type just passed its seventh successive MoT at Dai the MoT's test station.

I've never had a 'MoTable' car this long before.

If you want to check history

Go here:

http://motinfo.direct.gov.uk/internet/j ... equest.jsp

and enter:

RCO 51C

After the third time on the 'shaker table' with the setting so high it seemed it would be thrown off the ramp we finally found the cause of the suspension rattle over broken surfaces...

left front ARB drop link lower joint had sufficient play finally to be noticeable. Looks like front and rear drop links are on the shopping list.
Dusan's Dad - it's MY Rover son!
And it's my 40 too, or what's left of it.

CHR15E
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Seventh in a Row

Post by CHR15E » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 pm

That'll never happen for me, don't keep cars long enough. :D
Chris
19 Vauxhall Astra 1.6T SRi Nav Estate
08 Vauxhall Astra 2.0T Design Twintop
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 V8 HO

Previously owned 57 800s 2000-2012
Relapse of 1 in 2021 Now Sold