PETERBOROUGH BLMC DAY REPORT - SUNDAY 4TH AUGUST - PIC HEAVY

Post your photos from car shows and get-togethers in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

epic1400cs
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PETERBOROUGH BLMC DAY REPORT - PEARLY QUEEN MAKES APPEAR

Post by epic1400cs » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:43 am

Jon R wrote:You're very welcome, enjoyed talking to you too.
Hope to see you again, and your double header. :)
You made my day, I really enjoyed your story how you achieved better-than-brand new condition!
See you soon!
scoobyh123 wrote:He certainly likes his chrome! I like my chrome as well but that's too much even for me! As long as he likes it, that's the main thing though and it was done to a high standard so can't fault him there.
If I remember correctly, the owner of this chrome version is Mr Peter, he was wearing baseball cap.
He said he doesn't do much on the net.
For the chrome, might resonate with his love to his Jaguars..

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: PETERBOROUGH BLMC DAY REPORT - SUNDAY 4TH AUGUST - PIC H

Post by scoobyh123 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 am

Think i saw the owner Yasoo (is that the right spelling of your name?) of the chrome 800, wasn't sure he was anything to do with any 800s as he seemed quite furtive/nervous and his dress-sense didn't match the car! :wink: That's a polite way of saying if it's the one i think it is, he was scruffy! Not that i'd win any prizes for being best-dressed but you get my meaning?

Was great meeting you, wish it had been earlier in the day as i would love to know more about your double-headed beastie - perhaps next year you'll be able to bring it?
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

epic1400cs
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PETERBOROUGH BLMC DAY REPORT - SUNDAY 4TH AUGUST - PIC H

Post by epic1400cs » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:27 am

scoobyh123 wrote:Think i saw the owner Yasoo (is that the right spelling of your name?) of the chrome 800, wasn't sure he was anything to do with any 800s as he seemed quite furtive/nervous and his dress-sense didn't match the car! :wink: That's a polite way of saying if it's the one i think it is, he was scruffy! Not that i'd win any prizes for being best-dressed but you get my meaning?
Was great meeting you, wish it had been earlier in the day as i would love to know more about your double-headed beastie - perhaps next year you'll be able to bring it?
It was very nice to talking to you - it was very interesting to see you special exhaust!
I was arriving a bit late so next time I should get up a bit earlier!
Yes he was a bit unique and I enjoyed the gap between his fashion and the car - definitely he has a passion for 800.