Any car events in London around the 22 July ?

Post your photos from car shows and get-togethers in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rovervest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any car events in London around the 22 July ?

Post by rovervest » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 am

Hi guys.
I`m going to London with my wife 22 July and wonder if there is any car events, museums or any other car stuff around London to look at?

Alexander
Alexander

93 827 coupe
95/98 Vitesse sport ( si converted to vitesse)
http://rover800.blogspot.com/

metelmickey
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by metelmickey » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:12 am

tourest information board people are the best to talk to, as they should know whats going on.
MIKE

just got a 827 mk2 coupe and loving it, more commanly known as mad mick ( used to run a nitros injected firebird ) still missing my rover, now got a BMW 735 1999. now got 2003 760l, a 6.0ltr V12 and 445bhp. :evil:

rovervest

Post by rovervest » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:43 pm

What about the Brookland museum and Mercedes world? is that any fun?
Alexander

93 827 coupe

metelmickey
Rover Guru

Post by metelmickey » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:10 pm

only been there once with the smart-club ( not my car ) lots of interesting stuff to see. :D
MIKE

just got a 827 mk2 coupe and loving it, more commanly known as mad mick ( used to run a nitros injected firebird ) still missing my rover, now got a BMW 735 1999. now got 2003 760l, a 6.0ltr V12 and 445bhp. :evil:

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

rovervest wrote:What about the Brookland museum and Mercedes world? is that any fun?
I was going to suggest this, I think this is a good place to visit.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

rovervest

Post by rovervest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 am

I think I book a track drive with an AMG and enjoy my selves. My wife should stay in oxford street I think.............

Off topic.
I`ll post a work log of the dismantled steering rack on my vitesse, and I do think I have found the problem causing the light steering on a 820 rack.
I have not found any pictures and cause for this problem, so I`ll try to make a nice worklog.
Alexander

93 827 coupe