Ashby Folville August, picture heavy

Post your photos from car shows and get-togethers in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Ashby Folville August, picture heavy

Post by scoobyh123 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Nice offer Jon, thanks! Almost certainly take you up on the offer of a cuppa, probably be needing my pills around that time!
As for washing it, it should hopefully still be fairly clean but that depends on the weather and road conditions. If needs be, i'll say thanks in advance and will i need my own sponge?
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

MikeMedford
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MikeMedford » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:35 pm

scoobyh123 wrote:
MikeMedford wrote:Hmm fairly local for me that, might take a run down with you Dave if I have the petrol spare :lol:
Hopefully you should be fairly flush at that point as i will have recently crossed your palm with folding for those parts! Could be a good little convoy/meet!

Won't be able to stay too late as need to feed/walk the hound when i get home and have a hospital appt in the morning!
Problem is money usually goes in one hand and straight out the other :lol:

We'll see though, been 3 years since I last went to a meet / show so is overdue somewhat!

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

MikeMedford wrote:
Problem is money usually goes in one hand and straight out the other :lol:

We'll see though, been 3 years since I last went to a meet / show so is overdue somewhat!
I have that same problem! Not helped this month by Natwest charging for things i shouldn't have been charged for! Rumour has it they are refunding the charges sometime before the end of the month but i'm not holding my breath!
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by TDHFastback » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Think I'm torn between the P6, that shabby chic citreon van and the Kubelwagen.

Kate :D

Adam Birch

Post by Adam Birch » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 pm

TDHFastback wrote:Think I'm torn between the P6, that shabby chic citreon van and the Kubelwagen.
Out of the cars there, I'd go for the 800, although I'm usually a p6 person - I know there's a multitude of sins behind that very p6, unfortunately.
Adam Birch

1999 Rover 820 Si fastback
1975 Rover 3500S
1970 Rover 2000 SC manual

Jon R
Regular Visitor

Post by Jon R » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:54 pm

TDHFastback wrote:Think I'm torn between the P6, that shabby chic citreon van and the Kubelwagen.

Kate :D
There's something appealing about the Citroen, but either of the Yanks would look nice sat on my drive. :)

Jon R
Regular Visitor

Post by Jon R » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Adam Birch wrote:
Out of the cars there, I'd go for the 800, although I'm usually a p6 person - I know there's a multitude of sins behind that very p6, unfortunately.
Good job it wasn't the P6 for sale then. :shock:

rosshenocsr
Regular Visitor

Post by rosshenocsr » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Love the rover 100 series. looks so factory. A great job has been done by the owner..........i am very impressed.
I have always wanted to do something like this. Need a bigger house with more space first though
2003 MG ZS 180 - Trophy Blue
1998 Rover 620 ti - Kinversand Orange