blue mk2 820 fastback P48REV

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

blue mk2 820 fastback P48REV

Post by TDHFastback » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Spotted today in Camden at 1306.
A blue MK2 Fastback. A bit rusty round the wheel arches with tape sticking the high rear brake light onto the rear screen. (no dash lift)

I tapped on the drivers window who looked a little worried but once I started to ask him about the car he relaxed and said how much he loved it (I think he was turkish)
He had owned it for 7 years and had 120000 miles on the clock. He said every year he has to spend about £300 on getting things put right for the MOT but doesn't mind as he enjoys driving it so much.
"You not see many about eh?" he smiled.

I gave him a club flyer to help him keep it on the road re parts, advice etc.

It looked super driving up Camden high street.

Initially I thought he might have been a clergyman :wink:

Kate :D

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable