Silver fastback in Clavering

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Silver fastback in Clavering

Post by TDHFastback » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Have seen this several times in an industrial unit in Clavering. Seems to be a bit of a work horse and is tatty but used in all weathers all year round.

Put a flyer on his windscreen, so he may appear on the forum hopefully.

Kate :D

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Silver fastback in Clavering

Post by Lord Sterling » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Sweet capturing there Kate. Did a bit of flyer chucking at some 800s I spotted recently around the Sheldon area of Brum, it was the flyers you made, I need to photocopy some more at some point. I posted them through the letter boxes of some owners as the weather that day couldn't make up its mind whether to rain or be sunny.

TDHFastback

Post by TDHFastback » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Nice one Mo.
I've had another 500 printed if you want me to send you some.

Kate :D

urbanviking
Regular Visitor

Post by urbanviking » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:09 am

I haven't seen this one around for a while, saw it a few times around the Hare Street area back when I was running my VDP EFI as my daily.
72 Rover 2000SC
91 Rover 827 Vitesse Auto
Too many motorcycles
www.digitaldisarray.co.uk