Blue fastback in Saffron Walden

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blue fastback in Saffron Walden

Post by TDHFastback » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:53 am

Whilst shopping in Saffron Walden yesterday at about 1pm I spotted this waiting at a roundabout and just had time to get the camera out before he drove past.

Think it said 820i on the back and the reg looks like N880UOH

Kate :D

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Blue fastback in Saffron Walden

Post by Lord Sterling » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Nice, it is indeed N880UOH which comes back to a Rover 820i AUTO 8)

At least you got one, I missed a exteremly rare opportunity to get a mk& Rover 800 Fastback here in Brussels, a rare thing to see, it was a Silver Mk1b/c with the same wheels as on my G-reg Mk1 Sterling. It sped passed a junction I was waiting near. :evil:

I hardly ever see 800s in Belguim and missing this one has put a right downer on my day :(