Dark coloured mk2 Saloon, M42....

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dark coloured mk2 Saloon, M42....

Post by Lord Sterling » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Spotted a dark-coloured mk2 800 saloon on the M42 heading towads the Bissell Wood junction or M5. I didn't get a picture as I was passing on a bridge above the M42, I couldn't tell whether it was a Sterling/820 or Vitesse but I do know it was a dark coloured 800 Saloon.

I also had a brief chat to the owner of a Charcoal Grey mk2 Vitesse saloon after spotting him on the Bristol Road, Birmingham. The reg is N529 ANV. He informed me that he'd had several Rover 800s before the Vitesse, I told him about this forum, so hopefully he'll come across it.

Interestingly its not the same car I spotted a few weeks back also a charcoal Vitesse saloon also heading toward the Bristol Road. I have pictures of both cars, the picture of the T-reg one is not so good as I was about 5/6 floors high.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable