BRG Vitesse Fastback Piccidily Circus 21/12/13

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BRG Vitesse Fastback Piccidily Circus 21/12/13

Post by TDHFastback » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Whilst riding round Piccidilly Circus on a wet Saturday night (21/12/13 approx 11730hrs) I saw sitting at the lights a BRG Vitesse Fastback about to head into the junction.

Really took me by suprise and from what I could make out it looked quite nice. Driver was male IC3 (i think) with a believed reg of ****NOJ (again I think it was a quick glance.)
Couldn't get back round for a better look as the traffic was mingin.

You never see 800s these days in central London

Kate :D

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable