Gold Mk1 Vitesse Stanway business Pk (A12 )

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trev boy
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gold Mk1 Vitesse Stanway business Pk (A12 )

Post by Trev boy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:00 pm

I live in Brightlingsea but can't recall seeing one.Will keep i eyes open.But also keep your eyes open as you might be calling "snap" one day.I see your collection holds a 1991 brg mk1 vitesse.Its what I'm restoring right now.
if you have a set of mk1 vitesse dog leg blade alloys kicking round I have the money waiting

Trev boy
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Trev boy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Your not having luck with the neighbourhood.i was hoping you might take another VITESSE under your wings even if it was for parts as it has the wheels I want.i could slip you my lattice alloys as an exchange,but if your not up for it don't worry

Trev boy
Regular Visitor

Post by Trev boy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:13 pm

You have found my car.its up for sale for the reason stated.ive been offered 500 by text ,by a chancer I guess.dont like people like that,so said no.im still in two minds if to sell or not.i really want the dog leg alloys and I'm facing defeat I think.if it makes the mot in a few weeks time and it hasn't sold it can be parked on the road with road tax.as for price I would part with it for 600