Nightfire Si in Hedge End

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Captain Sensible
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nightfire Si in Hedge End

Post by Captain Sensible » Tue May 17, 2016 7:31 pm

I passed a mint Nightfire Red Si, with a giffer spec AA badge in Hedge End, near Southampton today. I wasn't in my 800 at the time, I was driving an Irizar coach :D

Anyone on here?

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Nightfire Si in Hedge End

Post by scoobyh123 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Not me Sam - but then it wouldn't be seeing as i'm nearly 200 miles away! :lol: Could have been an old gimmer (Hampshire word for giffer) that has owned it from new and bought it as his retirement present.

Got my first ever 800, a 1986 D reg 820Si from Hedge End many moons ago, flew through its first MoT with me and by the following year the front subframe was rotten as a month old curry. Even secondhand subframes were £300+++ and like hens teeth to find, new ones were similar but even harder to find!

What's with the coach driving then Sam? :shock:
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

soundrediscover
Regular Visitor

Post by soundrediscover » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:40 pm

that just goes to show I shouldn't scan read.... I was intrigued to see which hedge the nightfire red si had ended up in.... :-)
Rock On!

Ian

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:38 pm

soundrediscover wrote:that just goes to show I shouldn't scan read.... I was intrigued to see which hedge the nightfire red si had ended up in.... :-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

round that neck of the woods it could easily end up in water as well - Howards Way was filmed in and around Hedge End if you remember that from the 80s ish?
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable