This Sterling on A1/M1 Highlands etc

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ruppspeed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

This Sterling on A1/M1 Highlands etc

Post by ruppspeed » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:07 am

See pictures of our Rover 800 Sterling which this week went to John 'O' Groats this week. You can now buy it and all the money goes to the Ben motor industry charity. Taxed and Tested till Feb http://www.bangernomics.com/Rover%20on%20Tour.html

Richard C
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard C » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 am

Hope you don't mind I fixed your link.
Richard

@Rich_Clements

1989 827 Si Fastback, Manual, Pulsar Silver Metalic
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.7CDTi EcoFlex, Macadamia

ruppspeed

Thanks

Post by ruppspeed » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Thanks for fixing my rubbish link! Rover 800s forever really, I see them all over the shop and they are so very handsome....