Vitesse Fastback Wallington

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robs820
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vitesse Fastback Wallington

Post by Robs820 » Sun May 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Coming out the end of Woodmansterne lane in Wallington I passed an immaculate fastback in (I think) dark green at about half past 11 this morning. It had vit sport alloys on it and sounded pretty mean so guessing it was a Vitesse. I know a couple of members are local so I wonder if it was one of you. I was in my charcoal grey fastback, but spotted the Vitesse too late to wave. If it was one of you guys then sorry :-) Usually much more on the ball lol
All the best
Rob
Rover 820 fastback (T reg) in metallic charcoal
Rover 420SLi saloon (K reg) in Ocean Blue (Gave up it's cylinder head to keep the 800 going....R.I.P)
Rover 820 Sterling auto (R reg) in Willow Green

Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Nuts4my827 » Sun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Wasnt me. Mine is a saloon, BRG. Schwolf (BRG) and Hotfuzz(a cool pearlescant lighter green) both have fastbacks, and are local.

Missed your Intro, where are you living???

Us 3 are south croydon area
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.

Robs820
Regular Visitor

Post by Robs820 » Sun May 29, 2011 2:59 pm

If yours is a saloon then no, it was a dark green fastback. Was absolutely mint. I'm from Cheam mate. Was just out for a cheeky drive in my 800 when I saw it. Should all get together at some point and you can all wind me up about how fast your Vits are compared to my 820i lol
All the best
Rob
Rover 820 fastback (T reg) in metallic charcoal
Rover 420SLi saloon (K reg) in Ocean Blue (Gave up it's cylinder head to keep the 800 going....R.I.P)
Rover 820 Sterling auto (R reg) in Willow Green