Gold Mk1 saloon (possibly Sterling) Addlestone/Weybridge

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robs820
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gold Mk1 saloon (possibly Sterling) Addlestone/Weybridge

Post by Robs820 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 am

Have seen a Gold (shantung?) mk1 800 saloon with luxury alloys on it. Looks like it may be a Sterling, has the early 'small' bumpers and luxury pattern alloys and is driven by a blonde lady in her 40s, I think. Seen it around Weybridge a couple of times and the other day it was parked outside my work (Barclays in Addlestone). The lady is a customer of ours but I didn't serve her so didn't get to chat. Wondered if she was on here or if someone knew her? Car is absolutely mint by the look of it, not got close enough to have a proper look, but it is very shiny and appears to be rust free :-)
All the best
Rob
Rover 820 fastback (T reg) in metallic charcoal
Rover 420SLi saloon (K reg) in Ocean Blue (Gave up it's cylinder head to keep the 800 going....R.I.P)
Rover 820 Sterling auto (R reg) in Willow Green

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: Gold Mk1 saloon (possibly Sterling) Addlestone/Weybridge

Post by Richard Moss » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:53 am

Robs820 wrote:Car is absolutely mint by the look of it, not got close enough to have a proper look,
But what about the driver?
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

Robs820
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Robs820 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 am

Lol didn't want to say the wrong thing just in case haha.....don't want to get in trouble :lol:
All the best
Rob
Rover 820 fastback (T reg) in metallic charcoal
Rover 420SLi saloon (K reg) in Ocean Blue (Gave up it's cylinder head to keep the 800 going....R.I.P)
Rover 820 Sterling auto (R reg) in Willow Green