Waitrose, Abergavenny and another in Hereford

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nirgunapa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Waitrose, Abergavenny and another in Hereford

Post by nirgunapa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Been a bit absent recently but have been keeping my eye open for other cars. Seen 4 in the last month or so plus 2 my daughter saw but didn't get any details :o

First up was a red 820 SLi coupe seen in Waitrose car park on the 4th June late afternoon. Registration was XDZ 5095.

Second up was on 23rd May and was seen in Hereford at the Asda roundabout about to drive off on the Ross Road. Registration was H436 FNM which is a Bedfordshire reg. I have to say that there was edge rust on the wings and the doors. Time was about 5.30pm Might have been an 827.

Next two will have pictures :D

Colin
Colin

1997 Peugeot 406 (Turbo gone)
2001 Volvo S80 - crushed - literally!
1996 Rover 200 - the wife's drive
1993 Citroen AX Echo - the daughters first car
1959 Commer Cob - perpetually next year
1952 Riley RMA - retirement project

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable