Grey Mk2 Coupe around Caterham & Selsdon

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Roverguest
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Grey Mk2 Coupe around Caterham & Selsdon

Post by Roverguest » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:08 pm

See you a couple of times I'm not sure if it's the same car, first time the grey looked a little green? Second time was defiantely a kind of 'Pewter' or something.
Hi, watch out for threads on the LONDON SE & ESSEX meets. Every 3rd Sunday of the month! :)

Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Nuts4my827 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Breitling on here has a Pewter Coupe that he sometimes piarks at Upper Warlingham stn.

There is a guy who lkives in Tatsflield that has a lovely green Coupé, and there is another Pewter Coupé that lives around Purley and the surrouinding area. There used to be a Silver Coupé too.

I have spoken to all the owners, and apparently I am too scary and they wont sign up..... :oops:
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 pm

I've seen the Pewter coupe in Purley. There is, or was, a silver fastback just up the road to me in Selsdon, but have never got to speak to the owner.

Any road up, what you doing round Selsdon David :lol:
Brian Wolsoncroft
I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Mid-nite Toker

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 pm

@ Phil: scary, nah :wink:
Brian Wolsoncroft

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

Roverguest
Regular Visitor

Re:

Post by Roverguest » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 am

schuwolf wrote:I've seen the Pewter coupe in Purley. There is, or was, a silver fastback just up the road to me in Selsdon, but have never got to speak to the owner.

Any road up, what you doing round Selsdon David :lol:
Massivley late reply. I go through Selsdon everyday as I live in Hayes and work in Caterham.
Hi, watch out for threads on the LONDON SE & ESSEX meets. Every 3rd Sunday of the month! :)

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Re: Grey Mk2 Coupe around Caterham & Selsdon

Post by schuwolf » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Drop off for a coffee in the Milano Coffee House sometime David
Brian Wolsoncroft

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

Roverguest
Regular Visitor

Post by Roverguest » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Ooo, do you run it? :)

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

Nah, I just go in for a coffee, sarnie & ogle :P
Brian Wolsoncroft

'97 820 Si Fastback auto