Around Reading

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AcuteViewer
Regular Visitor

Around Reading

Post by AcuteViewer » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:38 am

Typical, you seen no 800s then two come along. Tuesday afternoon around J11 of the M4 I was followed by a dark blue fastback. Drawing level at the lights he nodded.
Yesterday, waiting at the Burghfield Road temporary traffic lights I was passed by another saloon. Again the driver nodded.
Reminds me of when I used to drive my Scimitar about. And before that, back in the 70s when I rode an old AJS 16ms 350cc single. Nodded at and waved at all the time. Mind you that could have been my pillion girlfriend...
Graham
1991 827 Sterling British Racing Green
1993 Toyota Estima 4WD auto
1979 Reliant Scimitar GTE auto
'The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.'
Cornelius Tacitus

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable