Sterling789's feedback

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sterling789's feedback

Post by Lord Sterling » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Chris, sterling789. What a really nice bloke! Very welcoming, and what a lovely house you've got! I won some mats (surprise surprise) on ebay from him, I went to collect and meet him and came away with more parts! I've even got some Orange lights in the deal. They will be going on the KV6 if I ever get it back.

Thank you again Chris, if you ever need a spare pair of hand, I'm only around the corner.

8)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable