mjc9967 Feeback Thread

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mjc9967 Feeback Thread

Post by Lord Sterling » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:49 am

Swapped stereos with Mark a while back. A real genuine guy to deal with. Certainly a man of his word. Thanks again Mark!

:D 8)

Lord Sterling

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: mjc9967 Feeback Thread

Post by Richard Moss » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 am

Lord Sterling wrote:A real genuine guy to deal with.
Seconded
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Very Tall Brad » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm

I have had many dealings with Mark. Now, where do I start???

He has a very scruffy front yard - weeds and nettles. Not a great sign. But this image of neglect in Finchley is obviously the counter to what Mark is really like - meticulous and honourable.

I guess being a pilot you have to be a certain type - accurate, precise and reliable. And Mark is all these things and more.

A good bloke. But needs a strimmer.

Brad
No longer an 800 owner!

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru

Post by Lord Sterling » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Had the absolute pleasure of meeting Mark for the first time today, collected some 15" Prestige alloys for my half-arsed tidy up of my KV6. What a genuine bloke, a man of his word. Thank you again Mark!