Alucard7002 - Dusan's Feedback Thread

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Alucard7002 - Dusan's Feedback Thread

Post by SJG » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:31 am

I bought a fuel filler tube from Dusan a while ago. It was in good condition and he had dipped it in his rust removing tank thingy (!!) so i just had to paint it.

Very nice young man, very skilled and i hope your exam results were what you needed.

Thank you.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

Alucard7002
Now with more then 1000 posts!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Alucard7002 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks Simon,

Thought you might like to know after I sold that to you Dad and I noticed ours was just starting to rust through, so ended up repeating the whole process :D
Dušan - head lunatic @ Four Paw Racing

'66 Ford Country Sedan
'89 Mazda MX5 1.6
'98 Mitsubishi Evo 4 GSR
'07 Subaru Legacy Spec B