Bren's Feedback Thread.

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MikeMedford
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bren's Feedback Thread.

Post by MikeMedford » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Bought a few bits off Bren recently and in the past with no issues.

Cheers mate!

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lord Sterling » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm

I bought some (A lot) of bits off Bren some time back. It was well worth the journey. Bren is a very nice and very welcoming bloke, he lives in a beautiful part of Wales I can only dream about living in. I absolutaly filled the boot of my then 89' 827Si fastback :D

Bren has shown me some of the stuff he has done (Custom alloy jobs, custom Playstation covers) and its absolutaly mind blowing.

Still got alot of the parts which will certainly come in useful.

Thanks again Bren! Hope to see you again soon.

Lord Sterling

mercedade
Rover Guru

Post by mercedade » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:05 am

Just bought some small pieces off Bren - great bloke to deal with and lightening fast postage too!

Cheers Bren

Adrian
Adrian
1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (white gold)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (green)
Gone...1992 Rover Mk1 827 SLi Manual (green)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 825 Diesel (green)