NONOTE's Feedback Thread

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NONOTE's Feedback Thread

Post by Lord Sterling » Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 pm

I met Steve (NONOTE) today after picking up some mats from him. What a nice bloke!! :D Steve even offered to post or courier the mats if I couldnt pick them up.

I was very happy to meet you and thank you for the hospitality and showing me your lovely Rover Sterling and P6, I'm sorry it was only brief, I wish I could have spent more time drooling over the Sterling and P6, as you know this was due to delayed trains and having to return to pick up Ma_Sterling, hope to catch up sometimes soon and for a better chat.

Thanks again mate, :D

Lord Sterling

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable