Rover800.info stickers

Rover800.info goodies for sale.

Moderators: TDHFastback, guru

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard Moss
Site Owner

Rover800.info stickers

Post by Richard Moss » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Thanks to the "Sterling" efforts of Kate (TDHfastback), www.rover800.info stickers are now available - please contact Kate directly to place an order, details below.

"Rover 800 Owners club stickers now available. The ultimate accessory."

Only 100 in stock (at the moment). If not popular no more will be made.
Only £3.25 each plus 50p p+p. (gold or silver writing)

To order:

PM tdhfastback with quantity/colour required ,name and address inc postcode.

Payment via paypal preferred, details of paypal account provided upon receipt of order. (if you don,t have paypal PM me and I will do my best to help).

You will be supplied with 5 leaflets per order (free of charge). The idea being if you spot an 800 out and about pop one under the windscreen wiper. Might increase our membership (oops sorry we're not a club). "

Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable