Rover 800 Banner

Rover800.info goodies for sale.

Moderators: TDHFastback, guru

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rover 800 Banner

Post by TDHFastback » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:19 pm

I have sorted out a banner for use at shows with a local firm where I live.

This one is 1.2m X 1.2M but could be smaller if required.

The cost was £45 and there are 4 eyelets on each corner though you could have more if required.

I have used the same design as the sticker for a bit of corporate identity but if you wanted different colours I could sort something out.

It seems to be made of hard wearing rubber like material and seems quite durable but only time will tell.

If you would like one please PM me.

Thank you

Kate :D

TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by TDHFastback » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:18 pm

CHR15E wrote:Have you thought about how you're going to display/support it?
errr no.
I'm a girly, far to technical for me.
I'll leave all that stuff to you engineering types who like messing around with wrenchs, power tools and string.
If you can get it up somewhere then I'll be happy.

Kate :lol:

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

TDHFastback wrote:
I'm a girly, far to technical for me.
If you can get it up somewhere then I'll be happy.

Kate :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Brian Wolsoncroft
I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Mid-nite Toker

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

TDHFastback

Post by TDHFastback » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Your response confused me for a bit then I re read my message :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can see its going to be one of those days. Really Brian. The banner, I meant the banner :roll: :roll:

men

Kate :lol: :lol:

metelmickey
Rover Guru

Post by metelmickey » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm

:roll: :D :D :D
MIKE

just got a 827 mk2 coupe and loving it, more commanly known as mad mick ( used to run a nitros injected firebird ) still missing my rover, now got a BMW 735 1999. now got 2003 760l, a 6.0ltr V12 and 445bhp. :evil:

Richard C
Site Admin

Post by Richard C » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 pm

TDHFastback wrote:Your response confused me for a bit then I re read my message :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can see its going to be one of those days. Really Brian. The banner, I meant the banner :roll: :roll:

men

Kate :lol: :lol:
:lol: Comedy Gold
Richard

@Rich_Clements

1989 827 Si Fastback, Manual, Pulsar Silver Metalic
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.7CDTi EcoFlex, Macadamia

Kbh_DK

Re: Rover 800 Banner

Post by Kbh_DK » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:57 am

Is this banner still available.
I am a new member of the forum - living in Denmark - and I have just purchased a bargain of a 820 Si automatic ´95 at appr. £700. And bought directly from the first owner !
It has taken me about 38 years to achieve this, as it is that long ago I first fell in love with a 3500 saloon. A lot of water has since then passed under the bridge - among others a visit to the factory in ´89 and a joboffer from Rover in about ´94 (few weeks before the dismissed 3-4000 employes) - so now Im finally here. Owning a Rover.
It is my plan to drive in this the comming month as it is due for MOT in december. I will during this period check the car from top to bottom to see if it is worth (bad word, actually) renovating. If not I will proceed to my next goal - a 216 or 220 GTi (´91-´95). I know for sure it will need a lot of work (or new parts) platewise around sills and doors. But as this car is a beauty, and a pleasure to drive, it would be a shame to let it go to breakers.
But back to my original question. I am interested in this banner for my workshop if it is still available.
Happy easter greetings from Denmark
Kaare

TDHFastback

Re: Rover 800 Banner

Post by TDHFastback » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:35 pm

I can get these made if anyone is interested. They are not cheap but the total for a second one should be slightly less than what I paid, as the design work is already done.

PM me if you are interested

Kate :D