Argentina complains to the BBC

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

BlueRover
Rover Guru

Re: Argentina complains to the BBC

Post by BlueRover » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:09 am

How about this explanation ?
The programme was doing the feature on V8 supercars anyway and the car was bought for that reason. It has been stated frequently that plate had been on the car for years and it wasn't bought for the number.
However, when the cars were bought and someone realised the significance of the number they decided to film in Argentina.
As for the USA one were they were chased from the deep south after writing naff slogans on their cars, I think that was staged.
Knowing the fact that most Americans own guns, would the BBC risk the lives of top* presenters for a stunt ? I don't think so.
Gordon:-
Only two 800's now,white 1991 820i with TWR and full special order leather (been stood for 15 years) and now a Nightfire red Tickford with 135k on the clock

edenrob
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Argentina complains to the BBC

Post by edenrob » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:34 am

Knowing the fact that most Americans own guns, would the BBC risk the lives of top* presenters for a stunt ?

Maybe....maybe someone in BBC has had enough also :lol:
Rob
1997 820T Coupe Zircon
Previous Rovers
1979 2.6 SD1
1982 214
1989 213 (Gunmetal)
1993 820 Fastback (BRG)
1997 825D Fastback (Nightfire)
2002 ZS 180

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable