Where's Guru?

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
guru
Site Admin

Where's Guru?

Post by guru » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Just thought I'd check in to say that I'm still here......just very, very busy! As well as my IT business (technology-systems.co.uk) I also now have a property development company (http://norfolkcounty.co.uk) which is currently building 5 large houses in Horsford. Sadly this means that time is a precious commodity!

I'm hoping to spend a little time on the Sterling soon. My project for the last 2 years has been our boat however hopefully that will be finished and back in the water in the next month or so and the Sterling will be the project after that. I'm currently arranging for it to be moved from the garage it's been stored in for the last few years back into the workshop in the yard at my office so that work can begin, although I probably should have started buying parts a while ago!
Guru - AKA James
m6jkk.com
Current Fleet
1991 Rover Sterling mk1c (taking a break)
2015 Mercedes C300 Hybrid
2015 Mini Cooper SD

rovercoup
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Where's Guru?

Post by rovercoup » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Nice to hear from you James, although i fear madness may have taken hold. 5 houses!! just the 1 has had me nearly going nuts in the last 12 months.

good luck with your ventures
Rover 827 Vitesse Fastback Man Mk1 89
Rover 827 Sterling saloon Auto 90
Rover 820 Fastback 2.0 MPi Auto 90
Rover 820 Coupe sport 94
Rover 827 Sterling Saloon 95 auto
Rover 820 Vitesse Fastback 98
Rover 25 2.0TD 01
MGTF 135 02
Rover 45 1.6 SE 05

SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Where's Guru?

Post by SJG » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Nice to see you around James, glad things are okay with you. How is the Merc going?
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997