PM, Emails and forum issues

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alucard7002
Now with more then 1000 posts!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PM, Emails and forum issues

Post by Alucard7002 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi all,

I've had a few folks I met via Peterborough BMC/BL Show trying to get onto the forum.

No luck with registration despite filling in all fields to clear the spam filters.

I have sent PMs to the site admins and moderators.

No response.

Could someone please look into this as I am now getting phonecalls from both men asking what's going on. (I wrote the forum URL on the back of my business card - in hindsight a bad plan! :lol: )

Don't want to sound like I am complaining but a response from someone would be brilliant and maybe a fix for the Forum/PM email notifications being broken. These two chaps have multiple 800s and are very keen to get (some) of them back on the road over the winter.

Thanks in advance :D
Dušan - head lunatic @ Four Paw Racing

'66 Ford Country Sedan
'89 Mazda MX5 1.6
'98 Mitsubishi Evo 4 GSR
'07 Subaru Legacy Spec B

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: PM, Emails and forum issues

Post by Richard Moss » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:13 am

I haven't seen any PMs - but tne problem we have at tne moment is 20 spam signups for every 1 genuine one. Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart, but I'm doing my best
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable