anyone live near olympic village ?

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bren
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

anyone live near olympic village ?

Post by bren » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 pm

hi all
i am trying to get a pair of the gold wenlock mascots from the olympics, i have the other 3 mascots but the gold version are only available from the olympic venues. there are some on ebay with people out to make a fast buck and you never know if they are fake.
i want them for my girls to keep, any help welcome.
thanks Bren

Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: anyone live near olympic village ?

Post by Nuts4my827 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 pm

You can only get into an Olympic Venue if you have a ticket for an event. Missed out on the main Olympics, and trying to get Paralymipcs tickets.

Keep you posted.
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.

bren
Rover Guru

Re: anyone live near olympic village ?

Post by bren » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi Phil thanks for getting back, i was told you could buy a ticket for the park which let you in the olympic grounds to soak up the atmosphere but maybe that was incorrect. if you do get any luck let me know thanks Bren