827 Coupe

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
willr32
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

827 Coupe

Post by willr32 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi there, please forgive this approach but I am an I dependant car dealer who has been offered a very very nice 827 coupe as a part exchange against an S type I have. My reason for using this route is because I am not your average dealer and like unusual or rare but inexpensive cars of all ages, shapes and sizes and know that this car deserves to go to somebody who knows, understands and appreciates it. In short and without the risk of boring anybody it is as follows: 1992 J reg 827 Coupe auto. It is in a silvery-blue metallic colour with mid grey leather interior. The current owner has had it for the last 18 years and loved it and cherished it. It has done 80,0000 miles and is in quite remarkable condition, the exterior is highly polished and in excellent condition, the interior is immaculate with very little signs of wear and very dust and dirt free. The drivers seat shows little sign of wear on the bolsters and I'm not so sure if the back seats have been sat in. It is completely standard apart from a set of 5 spoke 'OZ' alloys which he fitted 10 years ago but the originals are still available and will go with the car along with some other parts that he has collected over the years. He has a wealth of receipts for all work carried out along with all old MOT's. He tells me that he has been told that it is one of the best in the country which I think I would struggle to disagree with. If this car maybe of any interest to a like minded enthusiiast of the marque then please let me know and I can either facilitate a deal or put you in touch with the current owner to get more info. Ultimately I do not want to profit from this particular car as I will make my money by selling the S type, I just think this car should go to the right person as it quite clearly has so much more to offer its new owner. I am, and the car is based in the Oxford area and i do have some photos of it if anyone is interested.
Thanks for reading, and apologies for 'hijacking' the owners cars section to offer a car for sale.

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 827 Coupe

Post by Very Tall Brad » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:07 pm

No need to apologise.

I have sent you a message. Do get in touch with me when you can tomorrow. I have a passion for the Coupes and garaging in Oxford that I can use. Sounds okay?

Brad
No longer an 800 owner!

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Post by Richard Moss » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:55 am

Your approach is very welcome - let's hope we find a buyer
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

willr32

Post by willr32 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Evening, thanks for the replies, I'll get the pictures, they're on my computer at the office and take it from there.